The classic number puzzle game Sudoku with bright, colorful squids as well as the classic number tiles (your choice). Squid Sudoku is a deluxe, polished version of the game featuring over 13,700 Sudoku puzzles of slowly increasing difficulty. Squid Sudoku also boasts 2 controller support, music and sound effects, high scores leaderboard, game save/restore, hints, notes, check your work, and a ton of other helpful Sudoku features. The best electronic version of Sudoku yet!
* Intuitive, polished modern interface
* Over 13,500 puzzles ranging from super easy to extremely difficult.
* Two different tilesets - Play with cute, colorful squid tiles, or use the classic number digits 1-9
* Notes feature - jot down up to 4 possibilities in a given square.
* Hint feature - The game will give you a number of hints for each puzzle, if you ask for them. The number of hints per puzzle depends on the difficulty of the puzzle. Hints are always free, but each hint adds 5 minutes to your time!
* Easily plop down numbers or notes in any of the empty squares, and delete them just as easily
* Undo and Redo functions to easily step forwards and backwards
* Android version offers Resume feature - take a phone call, press the Home button, or jump out of the game and you can return to where you left off!
* Check puzzle - Did you complete a Sudoku puzzle correctly? Game can show you any mistakes you made, like a teacher correcting your paper.
* Competition - Scores are also transmitted to our server, so the game can show you who in the whole world did best on a given Sudoku puzzle. On the puzzle selection screen, click on the "Personal best" menu item to toggle to Global High Score mode. When in this mode, you can see the global high score -- as well as who earned it -- for each Sudoku puzzle as you browse the list.
* Compete with Friends - Since the 13,500+ puzzles are always the same, you can rightly compare your scores